The CSAI Board of Directors is actively seeking passionate, diverse, and experienced members to help guide the organization as it grows. CSAI is seeking nominations for the following positions:
This is an exciting opportunity to network both in Iowa and across the nation. Serving on a board of directors can elevate your standing in the community and enhance both your professional and your company’s profile. There are many new skills professionals can learn from the being in the boardroom; everything from leadership to finance, governance to strategy, and decision-making to group dynamics. This type of experience not only helps a person to grow, it also provides the opportunity to enhance any pre-existing skills. The benefits offered lead to stronger performance both in and out of the boardroom.
It’s an honor to serve on the Board
CSAI board members have the privilege of working collaboratively to direct and support a well-established, IAHCSMM Chapter. Board members are part of a collaborative team who come from different backgrounds – each with insight and knowledge that impact sterile processing. The board is made up of healthcare professionals who come together to offer education and support to the CSAI chapter membership. This is an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution and become a recognized leader in our community.
The CSAI board needs you if…
- You are passionate about infection prevention & sterile processing
- You would like to learn new skills
- You would like to showcase your strengths
- You are excited about being part of a collegial, respectful, and collaborative team
- You want to volunteer your time and expertise to serve
- You have the time and energy to spend 1-3 hours a month doing board work: attending board meetings, participating in committee work, and being an ambassador for Sterile Processing in your community
We’re especially interested in talking with you if…
- You have been a leader in the healthcare setting before and you are ready to bring your experience and insight to another organization
- You are enthusiastic about sharing your skills
- You would like the opportunity to network and travel
- You have expertise in finance and/or accounting
- You come from a diverse background
- You live or work in Iowa
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more detailed information about CSAI and the Board of Directors.
The nomination form may be found online at https://csaofia.com/volunteer/. Interested candidates must complete this. You may nominate a peer. Candidates will be interviewed by the Secretary. Application deadline: October 15th, 2019